Who is Shazia Mirza?
The 45, years old Shazia Mirza is an English stand-up comedian, actress, and writer best known as “The Kardashians Made Me Do It”. Mirza was born in Birmingham, United Kingdom. She was born into a Muslim family, Pakistani parents who moved to Birmingham, England in the 1960s.
Shazia Mirza bio?
The 45 years old Shazia Mirza born English comedian was born on January 13, 1976, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Shazia Mirza attended the University of Manchester with a degree in biochemistry and later achieved a Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Goldsmiths, University of London. She was born into a Muslim family, Pakistani parents who moved to Birmingham, England in the 1960s.
Shazia Mirza net worth?
Shazia Mirza has an estimated net worth of $16 Million US Dollars in 2021.
Shazia Mirza age?
The English comedian was born on January 13, 1976, Birmingham, United Kingdom. She is currently 45 years old.
Shazia Mirza wiki?
The 45 years old Shazia Mirza has been a a columnist for The Guardian since 2008. she also began writing a fortnightly column in the New Statesman magazine in 2006. She has also written articles for FT Magazine, The Daily Telegraph, and the Chicago Tribune. Mirza has made guest appearances on several shows, including The Jonathan Ross Show, Loose Women and The Late Late Show in Ireland. Mirza attended the University of Manchester with a degree in biochemistry and later achieved a Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Goldsmiths, University of London. She was a science teacher at Langdon Park School, where she taught Dylan Mills, now known as the grime pioneer Dizzee Rascal. She later attended Rose Bruford College in London where she studied acting part time while working as a supply teacher.
Shazia Mirza Awards & Titles won till date?
The 45 years old actress-comedian has earned big fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and devotion towards her work.
- 2002 Winner of The London Comedy Festival and Hackney Empire New Act of the Year
- Runner Up Birmingham Comedy Festival 2002
- 2003, The Observer lists her as one of the 50 funniest acts in British comedy
- 2008, Awarded Columnist of the Year at PPA Awards 2008 for her bi-weekly column in the New Statesman magazine which she shared with the comedian Julian Clary
- 2009 Semi-finalist on NBC’s Last Comic Standing Season 6 in the United States
- 2010 Awarded an Honorary Fellowship to Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance
- Winner AWA The Arts and Culture Award 2010
- One of the annual London Evening Standard’s 2016 “1000 Most Influential People in London” in the comedy category
Shazia mirza Relationship?
Mirza is neither married nor dating someone. The comedian has not disclosed any information about her personal life and past affairs. However, her personal matters have remained a secret so far.
Shazia mirza weight?
No current information about her weight.