Daniele Del Giudice Death: Cause of Death,
The 72-year-old writer known as Daniele Del Giudice is dead. The writer died in the night between Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 September.
Del Giudice has been reportedly ill for some time.
Daniele Del Giudice Publications
The writer had lived in Venice for many years. His publications include;
- The Wimbledon Stadium (1983),
- Western Atlas (1985),
- In the museum of Reims (short story, 1988),
- Detaching the shadow from the earth (book composed of various narratives, but strongly organic, 1994),
- Mania (collection of short stories, 1997), I-Tigi.
- Canto per Ustica (text of a show written with Marco Paolini, 2001 and 2009),
- Horizon mobile (another composite but unitary book, 2009). and so on…
In 2002 he won the Feltrinelli award.
Del Giudice was born in Rome, raised for a period in boarding school. He received a typewriter and a bicycle from his father while he was growing up. He had started writing for newspaper publications as a young man even without completing his university education.
“Del Giudice was one of the most important writers of contemporary Italian literature,” this was said by Walter Veltroni president of the jury of writers of the 59th edition.
The 72-year-old spent the last few years with a serious illness.