About Erin Andrews
Erin Jill Andrews, popularly known as Erin Andrews is an American Sportscaster, Television personality, and actress. She was born to Stephen and Paula Andrews in Lewiston, Maine, USA, where she was raised along with her sister Kendra Andrews. She gained prominence as a co-host of the show “Dancing with the Stars”. She joined ESPN (American sports channel) in 2004. In 2007, she was named “America’s Sexiest Sportscaster” by Playboy magazine. She had a minor role in the 2012 movie “That’s My Boy” as Randall Morgan’s assistant.
Erin Andrews Age – Birthday – Height – Weight
Erin Andrews was born on May 4, 1978 and is 43 years old. Andrew is about 5ft 10″ tall and weighs about 55kg.
Erin Andrews Education
Andrews attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida, where she was a member of a dance group and the National Honor Society, she also attended Brandon School of Dance Arts in Seffner, Florida. She proceeded to bag a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Telecommunications at The University of Florida in 2000.
Erin Andrews Fun Facts
- In April 2004, she began working for ESPN as a journalist for ESPN National Hockey Night.
- Her father Steven Andrews is a six-time Emmy Award-winning TV columnist, and her mother, Paula Andrews is an Educator.
- She belonged to the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority while in College.
- She has appeared on shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Between 2015 to 2016, she co-facilitated the CMT Music Awards alongside J. J. Watt and Brittany Snow.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Erin Andrews Net worth
She is estimated to be worth about $22.3 million as a Sportscaster and from her clothing line “Wear by Erin Andrews”.
Erin Andrews Instagram Twitter
She is on Instagram as @erinAndrews with over 1.3million followers and about 2.7m followers on Twitter.
Erin Andrews Husband
Andrews is married to former NHL Hockey player Jarret Stoll. The couple got married in Montana on June 24th, 2017. They currently live in Los Angeles, California.